Golden Triangle Tour IndiaThe evocative Golden Triangle (Delhi, Agra, Jaipur) in India is one of the country’s most popular tourist circuits. Comprising Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, it gets its name from the triangle that these cities form. Roughly located an equal distance of around 200-250 kilometers (125-155 miles) from each other in northern India, the cities provide a classic and unforgettable introduction to the country and its charms.
TOP REASONS TO CHOOSE US
- Specialist Expertise Customized Packages Unbeatable Price.
- All Tour Packages Are Fully Customized Click On Package and View Details.
- Holidays designed by experienced Golden Triangle Tour Specialists .
- Holidays are tailor-made to suit your requirements and budgets.
- Tours that offer the best of value for your money and include ‘real’ destination experiences..